Assuming the quality of your outlines and the depth of your studying, four exam tips will take you through your finals:
- Get enough sleep. No one writes eloquently on two hours of sleep.
- Get some exercise. Opening the door for pizza delivery does not count.
- Eat from the traditional food groups, not “sugar, fat, salt and caffeine.”
- Focus on the subject at hand. There will be no nuclear physics questions on law school finals.
Winter break guidelines are the best: do what feels right.
- Have fun. Eat well. Visit friends and family. Read books. See movies. Play video games. Explore new music.
- Do good work. Join your friends and colleagues from all over the world who volunteer during winter break.
- Catch up with the world. Stuff happened while you were studying. Catch up.
- Get some sleep.