Job Search Skills are Biz Development Skills promotes the ultimate transferrable skill — job search to business development.
Originally presented as a lawyerist.com webinar with the premise that the harder the job search, the sounder the basis for business development, Job Search Skills = Biz Development Skills helps students and lawyers make lemonade out of the lemons of a difficult job search. Attendees will :
- Define a “difficult” job search
- Distinguish “difficult” and “delusional” job search
- Identify the “=“ skills
- Answer the 3 questions that animate job search & business development
- Understand how Branding = Expertise = Jobs Search/biz development
- Distinguish face-to-face and electronic networking
- Manage “Frozen Moment”
COST EFFECTIVE pricing for 2014-2015:
(1) Share expenses and partner with other schools, bar associations, student groups, bar prep vendors, and/or student services;
(2) $550 per program plus travel expenses. Program fee includes electronic handouts and access to Susan Gainen for you, your students and alumni;
(3) Same school, same trip, repeat program, $300;
(4) Same school, same trip, other programs, $500 each.
To create a multi-program curriculum or a single program, contact Susan Gainen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651.917.0219.